Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a Brother as an and Cut CM990 that has jammed any…

Customer Question
I have a Brother...

I have a Brother as an and Cut CM990 that has jammed any ideas how we can release the jam

Technician's Assistant: What Brother model do you have?

CM990

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Brother printer?

Just open and on the first try it went through and then jammed on its next run

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

We have just opened the box, this was its first try

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

This is a Brother material Scan and Cut

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Printers
5/29/2018
Technician: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 3 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer premium service, thank you for utilizing this.
I will be assisting you to fix the issue you are having.
What is the error message you get on the printer let me know if there is any error codes

check the model number is ***** MFC-990CW