Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I am trying to add a printer to my Mac Pro. The instructions…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to add a printer to my Mac Pro. The instructions say to access settings, then preferences, then printers and scanners. I am unable to do so. I've accessed System Preferences but there is not Settings to click on. Help very much needed as I need to print a document.

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Wirelessly

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

This is a new computer so I guess the answer is I haven't.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Don't think so

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/29/2018
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 2 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

There is no settings, you go straight from System Preferences to printers

Let me know how you go please