Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

WF-7510 Printer It keeps printing A4 black pages I have

Customer Question
WF-7510 Printer...

WF-7510 Printer It keeps printing A4 black pages I have fitted new black cartridge Turned Printer on and off several times.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

Isus Lap Top I have disconnected computer from printer also.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your WF-7510?

Three days

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Probable with the printer - never

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Printers
5/29/2018
Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 2 months ago
Nathan, Engineer
Hello and sorry to hear you’re having troubleDo you mean blank pages?
completely printing black pages Black ink ran out and has been renewed
I assume that is a typo and you mean blank pages come out completely empty and white with no ink at all on them?
Seems I am being ripped off. I will report this site to Epson and tell them how you work.
I’m trying to help here but need some basic info and a clear response here to do so. Could you please respond to my prior question?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.