Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I just tried To print and email and I got an error message…

Customer Question
I just tried To...

I just tried To print and email and I got an error message on the printer that says it cannot print And to go to this website. I’ve not been in having any other problems

Technician's Assistant: Is your printer displaying the error on all print jobs, even after you restart it?

And to go to this website. I’ve not been in having any other problems

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

I never have done that intentionally, Less it’s automatic it’s never been done

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Less it’s automatic it’s never been done no

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/28/2018
Technician: technicalcat, Consultant replied 2 months ago
technicalcat
technicalcat, Consultant

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. This is an independent, fee-based technical support site.

My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you now.

What is the make and model of your printer?

NOTE: To reply to me, please type your message in the box below and click the button to send.

Hop office jet 3830

Is this printer connected over a wireless network, or directly to your computer with a USB cable?