Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My Mac-wifi-connected printer has stopped working. Every…

Customer Question
My Mac-wifi-connected printer has...

My Mac-wifi-connected printer has stopped working. Every time I try it says "printer not connected" and "offline." Epson XP-620. Thanks for your help!

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your Epson printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Wirelessly

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Probably never

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Am I supposed to receive automatically update alerts or is that only for Mac/Apple?

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Printers
5/28/2018
Technician: technicalcat, Consultant replied 2 months ago
technicalcat
technicalcat, Consultant

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. This is an independent, fee-based technical support site.

My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you now.

Have you already REconnected the printer to your wireless network? This is usually accomplished by using the buttons and small screen on the printer itself (not your computer)

NOTE: To reply to me, please type your message in the box below and click the button to send.

Not sure what those buttons would be.
I'm not clear on how much this session is costing. I thought I was signing up with a credit card for about $30; I don't want to be signing up for a monthly charge, please. Would having you fix the problem remotely for $49 be in addition to the $30?
Are we dialoguing or not? I hope there isn't a 30-minute delay in responses. I need to get this fixed soon as possible, but can't go fofrward unless I have the billing clear. Thanks!