Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

First updated Compute to Windows 10 and can't print on our…

Customer Question
First updated Compute to...

First updated Compute to Windows 10 and can't print on our Lexmark printer.

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your Lexmark printer: wirelessly or by USB?

USB

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Awhile ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes we also purchased a Hp Envy photo 7855 from Best Buy and also can't get connected

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/28/2018
Technician: PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast replied 2 months ago
PC_Wizzard
PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

What is the model of the Lexmark printer?

HP ENVY Photo7855
No

How is the HP Printer connected to your PC?

Via a USB cable or wireless?

no do not want to connect remotely

Please ignore the secure remote offer, it's automated

Ok via USB Cable

Ok please download the drivers from the link below and install

https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softlib/software13/printers/EN7800/EN7800_Full_WebPack_44.3.2218.exe

Sorry i"m talking about my Lexmark Printer not the HP printer

Ok what is the model of the Lexmark printer?

My computer was just updated to windows 10 and the printer has stopped connecting

Ok what is the model?

I already have a Best Buy tech Support plan
x264dn
Ok this is not going to work for me please cancel this trial program, have a old flip phone.