Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I am trying to print and my conputer says my printer is not…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to print and my conputer says my printer is not connected. The printer keeps going into sleep mode. I just replaced a toner cartridge.

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Wirelessly

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

I cannot recall ever doing that.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Are you going to update my software?

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Printers
5/28/2018
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 2 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to Just Answer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily. Before we proceed with any troubleshooting, please once unplug your printer from the wall outlet wait for 2 minutes and plug it back in. Let me know when this is done.

Kindly mention the model number of your printer.