Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Won't print. can't understand error. Canonpyxma ts3129. New…

Customer Question
Won't print. can't understand...

Won't print. can't understand error

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Canonpyxma ts3129

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

New printer may 3rd. Worked at first but now light is on in Triangle with a zig-zag in it

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

About a week ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I can't seem to find the answers in the online manual for this printer. Got to the list of error messages once but can't seem to again

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Printers
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
5/28/2018
Technician: jeffreybongers, Engineer replied 2 months ago
jeffreybongers
jeffreybongers, Engineer

Hello, my name is***** will be assisting you today. Lets get started!

I'm so sorry for the extended wait time. Do you still need assistance with your issue?

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

Do you still need assistance regarding this problem?

Waiting for your reply,

Kind regards,
Jeff