Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I just set up my new wf-7720 and there is a problem with the…

Customer Question
Hello. I just set...

Hello. I just set up my new wf-7720 and there is a problem with the machines fax service. [email protected] it is plugged into the phone line it takes the phone off the hook and states there is a line problem. I called the phone company and they ran a bunch of tests and it shows there is a problem with the fax machine.

Technician's Assistant: Are your device's other functions (printing, copying, scanning, etc.) working fine?

I am not sure. I have not tried to use them yet.

Technician's Assistant: When did this fax issue begin?

When I took it out of the box.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I do not think so.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Printers
5/28/2018
Technician: Ugo A, Computer Software Engineer replied 2 months ago
Ugo A
Ugo A, Computer Software Engineer

Good afternoon,

My name is***** your printer giving you any specific error codes ? Are you faxing with the help a software on your computer or are you just using your printer ?