Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

On Friday past I had a new iMac installed in my home and…

Customer Question
Good Morning Technician's Assistant:...

Good Morning

Technician's Assistant: Hi. How can I help?

On Friday past I had a new iMac installed in my home and decided to get a new Canon PIXMA TS3100 as well.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Pixma?

The printer (which is connected to the computer by a cable) works well as a photo copier, but I cannot get it to print directly from the computer screen.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

When I press print the printer makes all the noises one expects but then stops the process without printing.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 hour by:
5/28/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 2 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I still do
I do not want Securely Connect. I simply want advice to a very simple problem.

How is the printer connected: via WiFi or a cable into the computer?

It is connected by a cable

Did you add the printer to the computer via the settings?

What happens when you try to print?