Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

It is offline. HP Officejet 6600 Class Drive (copy 1) Laptop…

Customer Question
It is offline Technician's...

It is offline

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

HP Officejet*****(copy 1)

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

Laptop HP

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your OfficeJet?

Recently changed internet service to Uverse

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

???

Technician's Assistant: What confuses you?

Never updated OS. I'm old; not familiar with this

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I just need to be connected

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Printers
5/28/2018
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 2 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

We're probably wasting time> If it was off overnight and wasn"t connected to the printer, it probably won"t be connected now--unless you"ve done something during these 5 minutes

Not really following sorry, are you saying you do not want to do the instructions? You already did them? Or you will do them?

I want to do instructions

ok, let me know the results please

looks like problem with credit card; it's a prepaid gift card--never used prior to this

You can ignore it and complete the instructions I gave you

never got instructions--just the update payment info

ill repeat

Let me know the results please