Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Just got home, having been away 3 months. Installed all new…

Customer Question
Hi there. Just...

Hi there. Just got home, having been away 3 months. Installed all new printer cartridges. Printer goes through motions of printing, but ink not coming out.

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your printer?

HP Office Jet Pro 6830

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages? Are you able to open the lid that covers the cartridges on your printer?

No messages; and yes, I am able to open the lid.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Just how I can get this thing to print!

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Printers
5/28/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 2 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.