Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a canoscan 4400F scanner and have problems with

Customer Question
I have a canoscan...

I have a canoscan 4400F scanner and have problems with scanning 35 mm slides. The backlight is on and the scanning works with documents. If I Try to scan my slides I get a message that the film is nog detected. Is this a problem with software? How can I resolve this.

Technician's Assistant: Is there an error code on your printer when you try to scan?

No. I want to save the images from my slides onto the computer

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Never

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Printers
5/28/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 2 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Are you able to scan paper without any issues?

Please cancel this session. I am not happy with your response at all
Please cancel this session and pay back my money. I am not happy with your response at all