Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My brother printer will not print from my i-phone..i have 5g…

Customer Question
My brother printer will...

My brother printer will not print from my i-phone..i have 5g from cox s .do i need to upgrade myprinert?

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your Brother printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Both i think

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

I have not.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want to be able to print from my i-phone

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Printers
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
it is a mfc- l2740DW...brother wireless..should i just buy a new printer more compatible with my i-phone
should i buy a repeater/extender?
important to me do download robbinhood tax statements from my phone
do i have to pay more fee to answer?
you can leave answers to my e-mail i am going to try your idea an download driver software.and see if it works thank you!
5/28/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 2 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Hello Harry, i just went and bought a newer printer wireless and compatible with my i-phone..it's great it is a lot lighter...the other one was so heavy! thanks!

OK