Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

You can tell it to print say receipt from homedepot. It will…

Customer Question
You can tell it...

You can tell it to print say receipt from homedepot. It will not print then 5min maybe 30min it varys. It will print it out and keep printing out every ntime you start the computer

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Hp7d46do

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

Several months

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I haven't Microsoft updates every so often but i don't know what they update

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Printers
it also sends a message saying it cant print it
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 hour by:
5/28/2018
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 2 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please