Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My kodak verite 5 has a printer dartridge error in the

Customer Question
My kodak verite 5...

My kodak verite 5 has a printer dartridge error in the locking system

Technician's Assistant: Did you remove all the tape from the cartridge vent holes? (The tape is usually yellow or some other color.)

Yes

Technician's Assistant: The last time you changed your cartridges, did you replace them with new ones or refill the old ones?

Replaced with new ones

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

The error message reads "please check ink cartridge lock"

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Printers
5/27/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 2 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.