Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I just purchased a Cannon printer mf232W and I cannot figure…

Customer Question
I just purchased a...

I just purchased a Cannon printer mf232W and I cannot figure out where to put the paper.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

Surface Pro with windos 20

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MF232W?

Today Today. Never able to figure out where the paper goes.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on your model

Couple of weeks ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I just need to see a picture of where the paper goes.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Printers