Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have the canon pima MG2120, earlier in the week my printer…

Customer Question
I have the canon...

I have the canon pima MG2120, earlier in the week my printer pulled in about 20 to 30 sheets of paper at the same time which cause a jam. I was able to get to pieces of paper out however every time I attempt to print something an orange triangle still appears and will not allow me to print. I have checked to see if there is possibly more paper stuck in the printer but there doesn't seem to be anything visibly wrong

Technician's Assistant: What Canon model do you have?

The pixma 2120

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Pixma?

For about a week

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I don't remember

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Printers
5/27/2018
Technician: Ugo A, Computer Software Engineer replied 2 months ago
Ugo A
Ugo A, Computer Software Engineer

Good afternoon,

My name is***** o you have - Mac or Windows ?

Please try the following:

1) unplug the printer

2) wait for all lights on printer to go off

3) find the Power/On button

4) hold down that button and plug in your printer power cord

Please let me know if this solves your issue or not. Thanks.

I have Mac
And I followed the step you provided and then printed one page and it seems to be working again I have not yet tried to print multiple pages. Thank you for your help!

You're welcome. Please don't forget to rate me on this question. Thanks.