Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I connected my phone to the canon printer but I didn’t save…

Customer Question
So I connected my...

So I connected my phone to the canon printer but I didn’t save the password

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your Canon printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Now I can’t connect Wirelessly

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

The password ***** SSID showed up but immediately brought me to a new tab and didn’t give me advance or save

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Ok doing it on my iOS device

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Printers
5/27/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 2 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.