Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Printer says cartridge cannot be used until printer is

Customer Question
Printer says cartridge cannot...

Printer says cartridge cannot be used until printer is enrolled in instant ink. Iam enrolled and until yesterday was printing from this cartridge

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

HPENVY5030 registered on 15/04/2018

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

2days

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Don't know. the printer is new of course.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I tried to check my account but wouldn't recognise password. tried to change it

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Printers
5/27/2018
Technician: Steve Asher, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 months ago
Steve Asher
Steve Asher, Computer Support Specialist

Hello! My name is***** will be assisting you today.

If there was account problems or billing issues with instant ink, the printer will not print until they are resolved.

If you can't log into the site then you will need to call or chat with them. The number is 1‑855‑785‑2777.

If you need to print before you can resolve the issue with instant ink, they you will need to go out and buy replacement cartridges for your printer.

I'm going to mark this as answered but I WILL still be here if you need further assistance.

Your satisfaction is my priority! I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.