Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Hallo, my problem with the HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 is a

Customer Question
Hallo, my problem with...

Hallo, my problem with the HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 is a bluescreen on the printer control panel with error code c9c70000

Technician's Assistant: Is your OfficeJet displaying the error on all print jobs, even after you restart it?

Just a moment please, I restart the printer ...

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

I don't know

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Yeah, many thanks, ***** ***** the right idea. Printer looks good and prints fine :-)))

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Printers
Thank you very much for your good Sunday-work. I had payed 22,-€ with PayPal.
Best regards ***** ***** Jo Räuber
5/27/2018
Technician: Russell H., Printer and Office Tech replied 2 months ago
Russell H., Printer and Office Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your printer question.

In case you might want more information about that error code and that problem:

- that means 'the printer was not shut down properly'... perhaps that it was switched off too soon after changing, or removing and replacing, or re-seating the cartridges. Or otherwise interrupted in completing some maintenance task.

- so don't turn it Off in a hurry, e.g. if rushing out of the office, turn it Off after it has completed all tasks, at least 1 or 2 minutes after, or at least 4 minutes after doing anything with the ink cartridges.

- If this is a good answer to your question, overall, please rate my answer using the five-star interface at the top of the JustAnswer question page .... A five-star rating would be appreciated! Thank you.

If you need more info, or have any comments, use Reply To Expert to respond.