Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I'm trying to use my printer and it is saying that there is…

Customer Question
Ok i'm trying to...

Ok i'm trying to use my printer and it is saying that there is a paper jam

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Epson

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Epson printer?

A month

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Few days ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Not really

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Printers
5/27/2018
Technician: Michelle, Printer Expert replied 2 months ago
Michelle
Michelle, Printer Expert

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out

let me know the model# ***** the printer

workforce435

please turn off printer and unplug power cord

remove all paper from printer

open the cover and blow some air near the printing area

keep the ON button on printer pressed for 10 secs

wait for 2 mins

plug in power cord and turn on printer

let me know if error repeats

i cant find the model#

remove all paper from printer

wait for 2 mins

plug in power cord and turn on printer

let me know if error repeats

it did the same thing

does it flash any error code as well

no

was there a paper jam recently?

i don't know

turn off printer and check the feed tray, output tray and printing area for any stuck pieces of paper.

let me know once done