Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

IS SAYING THEPAPER NOT A4. CANNONS MG6460. JUST TDAY I WAS…

Customer Question
IS SAYING THEPAPER NOT...

IS SAYING THEPAPER NOT A4

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

CANNONS MG6460

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

JUST TDAY I WAS TRYING TOPRINT 2 SIDE

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I HAVEANT

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I AM A OLD 84 SO I A BIT SLOW

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Printers
5/27/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 2 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.