Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Printer says yellow empty want to print black only. Why when…

Customer Question
Printer says yellow empty...

Printer says yellow empty want to print black only

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried running your printer's self-cleaning cycle? (Sometimes you have to run this several times to see results.)

Why when the yellow shows x

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried wiping down the metal contacts on your printer and cartridges?

No good

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I need to print black important

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Printers
5/26/2018
Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 2 months ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

What is the brand and model number of the printer?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.
Do you need more help with this?
Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.