Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I just moved to a new home and switched my internet provider…

Customer Question
I just moved to...

I just moved to a new home and switched my internet provider that my printer was aligned with. How do I get my printer to respond to my new internet at Comcast?

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Wireless

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Not sure.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Printers
5/26/2018
Technician: technicalcat, Consultant replied 2 months ago
technicalcat
technicalcat, Consultant

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. This is an independent, fee-based technical support site.

My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you now.

Have you already REconnected the printer to your wireless network? This is usually accomplished by using the buttons and small screen on the printer itself (not your computer)

NOTE: To reply to me, please type your message in the box below and click the button to send.

I have not reconnected to my new network. Process?

The fastest and easiest way to fix these kinds of problems is a remote connection, which includes phone support. I can connect directly to your computer and call you and fix the problem while you watch and communicate with me. Would you like remote services?

If you can’t help me without additional fees, direct me to someone else. I didn’t pay last time, I was just walked through how to register my new email etc.
Are you responding
?

I see you have questions or concerns about charges. For billing questions and concerns, please contact 1(###) ###-#### Once you get those resolved, please reply to me here and I will continue helping with your problem and question. Thank You.