Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Blocked by reuest for user info, we do not need to have out…

Customer Question
Blocked by reuest for...

Blocked by reuest for user info, we do not need to have out printer blocked

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Omageclass MF731Cdw

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

Image Class MF731Cdw

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

About a week

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

The printed is very ansy and does not consistently work since we bought it always something making our life difficult

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Printers
5/27/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 2 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Canon Image Class MF731

Please explain your issue in more detail