Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Cartridge carrier jammed on far right. Can't load new

Customer Question
Cartridge carrier jammed on...

Cartridge carrier jammed on far right. Can't load new cartridges.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

HP Officejet 6958

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your OfficeJet?

It jammed one time when it needed new cartridges.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Not since printer installed 13 months ago.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Have printer failure code 0x6100004a.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 hour by:
5/26/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 2 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I need an answer.
Please, Harry, just tell me what to do.
Is that your answer? Remote assistance??????
Never mind. I'll wait for my daughter to help me tomorrow. CANCEL my order for your assistance. Credit the $5 back to my credit card. Thanks.