Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

There's streaks through printed documents. Epson WF 3640.

Customer Question
There's streaks through printed...

There's streaks through printed documents

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Epson WF 3640

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Epson printer?

About a month

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Not sure ... I'm using my laptop

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Printers
5/26/2018
Technician: Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist replied 2 months ago
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist

Hi, my name isCustomerand welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your printer.

Are you getting the streaks while printing from the computer?

Thank you.

Customer/p>

Please try cleaning the printhead two or three times by following the instructions in the link below. Try printing after each cleaning and let me know the result.

https://files.support.epson.com/docid/cpd3/cpd39368/source/printers/source/ink_functions/tasks/wf3620_7620/cleaning_head_lcd_wf3620_7620.html

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Thank you!

Customer/p>