Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Just got a new ISP and now I can't print wireless from any…

Customer Question
Just got a new...

Just got a new ISP and now I can't print wireless from any of my devices, blue wireless and white eprint lights are both on

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried running your printer's self-cleaning cycle? (Sometimes you have to run this several times to see results.)

Where do i find this. ?

Technician's Assistant: The Printer Technician will be able to walk you through that. What confuses you?

I've been through tools .setup etc on printer and didn't see anything except clean printheards,would that be it ?

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried wiping down the metal contacts on your printer and cartridges?

I can still make copies on this unit wouldn't that mean they are working ?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Don't think so

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Printers
5/26/2018
Technician: Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist replied 2 months ago
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist

Hi, my name isCustomerand welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your printer. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

You require to setup wireless on the printer again using the new wireless name and password.

May I know the make and model number of your printer, so that I can assist you further?

Thank you.

Customer/p>