Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have loaded and unloaded the printer. It successfully

Customer Question
I have loaded and...

I have loaded and unloaded the printer. It successfully loads but when I go to print, the message comes up that user intervention is required - YET there is nothing out of place to intervene with.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

HP Envy 7640

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

Past week.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Other computers and phones all print without a problem. Computer is up to date.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 hour by:
5/26/2018
Technician: Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist replied 2 months ago
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your printer.

A User Intervention Required message displays on the computer, and the printer does not print. The issue might be caused by a printer error condition, corrupted print jobs, or a weak printer wireless connection.

Please go to the link below, follow the instructions listed under Step 3: Clear the print queue. Restarting the Print Spooler will resolve the issue.

https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c00113719

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Thank you!