Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

All of a sudden, my printer won't print. I have no idea why.

Customer Question
All of a sudden...

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

You'll have to bear with me, I'm somewhat techno challenged. The printer is connected to my computer -- with wires, cables.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

I don't think I ever have. How would I do that?

Technician's Assistant: The Printer Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I know of.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 hour by:
5/26/2018
Technician: Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist replied 2 months ago
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist

Hi, my name isCustomerand welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your printer.

May I know the make and model number of your printer?

May I know the operating system you are using? Is it Windows 10?

Are you able to copy like Xerox (photocopy) without using the computer?

It will be very helpful for you and me, if you allow me to access the computer remotely. Can I access your computer remotely and check the issue?

Thank you.

Customer/p>