Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I recently bought a brother printer model9340CDW. I am

Customer Question
I recently bought a...

I recently bought a brother printer model9340CDW. I am unable to get it to scan, copy and fax. it does print ok but does not respond to the other functions

Technician's Assistant: Are your device's other functions (printing, copying, scanning, etc.) working fine?

No.

Technician's Assistant: When did this fax issue begin?

Since I bought the printer. it is seems that I could not get set

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Printers
5/26/2018
Technician: Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist replied 2 months ago
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist

Hi, my name isCustomerand welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your printer.

May I know the operating system you are using? Is it Windows 10?

How do you connect the printer to the computer? Using USB cable?

Are you able to copy like Xerox (photocopy) without using the computer?

Thank you.

Customer/p>
Windows 10. I connect wirelessly

It will be very helpful for you and me, if you allow me to access the computer remotely. Can I access your computer remotely and check the issue?

Thank you.

Customer/p>
I thought that Brother Technical support is free of charges
as long as it is free of charges

We are experts from justanswer, a paid support site. We are not associated to Brother. If the printer is less thna a year old, it is better to contact Brother, since the support is free.

Thank you.

Customer/p>
Please return the the 5 dollars

I will let JustAnswer's Customer Care team know and they will be in touch. You do not have to worry about the refund.

Thank you.

Customer/p>