Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

It is printing with smudged print. WF-3620. I've cleaned the…

Customer Question
It is printing with...

It is printing with smudged print

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

WF-3620. I've cleaned the printer heads and realigned but that didn't help

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Not right now

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 hour by:
5/26/2018
Technician: Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist replied 2 months ago
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your printer.

Please try cleaning the printhead two or three times by following the instructions in the link below. Try printing after each cleaning and let me know the result.

https://files.support.epson.com/docid/cpd3/cpd39368/source/printers/source/ink_functions/tasks/wf3620_7620/cleaning_head_lcd_wf3620_7620.html

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Thank you!

As I stated in my question, I have already tried cleaning the print heads (multiple times). A waste of ink and paper.