Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I want to know how to scan on an HP 21320. I followed the…

Customer Question
I want to know...

I want to know how to scan on an HP 21320. I followed the directions perfectly and all I get is gibberish.

Technician's Assistant: What HP model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

I just told you.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Mac OS, Safari Macbook 2, I got the computer 6 weeks ago aND Just tried to scan..It doesn't comer in words...just nonsednse

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you, ***** ***** can fix it, great.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Printers
Look, it hasn't scanned since the first time that I tried it. I said before the operating system is mac Sierra10.13.4; and the HP Model # is 2130
Would connecting to my computer be any faster and more of a guarantee?
what is happening right now?
Would you please answer my question
far, the support person has not answered an y of my questions
5/26/2018
Technician: Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist replied 2 months ago
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist

Hi, my name isCustomerand welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your printer. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

Please try scanning using ImageCapture by following the instructions in the link below.

https://www.switchingtomac.com/tutorials/how-to-scan-in-os-x-using-image-capture/

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Thank you!

Customer/p>