Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Ive put the black cartridge in the coloured slot and now its…

Customer Question
Hi - ive put...

Hi - ive put the black cartridge in the coloured slot and now its stuck and I cant remove it. canon [pixma mg4150

Technician's Assistant: Is this the first time you've had to change the ink for your Pixma?

No - its quite old - may 6 years

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages? Are you able to open the lid that covers the cartridges on your printer?

Yes, it told me the cartridge was not compatible - that's when I realised I put the black on ein instead of colour. I can open the cartridge cover - but cant get the catridge out - its stuck half in and half out!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No I think that's it - thanks

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Printers
It’s ok. I fixed it. I wiggled a knife between the cartridge and the cradle. No need for help. Tx
5/26/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 2 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Hi Harry. I managed to fix it by wiggling a kitchen knife between the cartridge and the cradle. Won’t be making heat mistake again!Thanks - I no longer need help
C