Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Can I make "blue" prints from a black and original? If so,

Customer Question
Can I make "blue"...

Can I make "blue" prints from a black and white original? If so, how?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Canon MG5520

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MG5520?

Never before. I want to do it now, if possible

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Don't know

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Printers
5/26/2018
Technician: jeffreybongers, Engineer replied 2 months ago
jeffreybongers
jeffreybongers, Engineer

Hello, my name is***** will be assisting you today. Lets get started!

I'm so sorry for the extended wait time. Do you still need assistance with your issue?

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

Do you still need assistance regarding this problem?

Waiting for your reply,

Kind regards,
Jeff

Understood.

So to clarify have you tried updating the drivers and firmware of the MG5520 printer?

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

It would be greatly appreciated to rate me 5 stars after this conversation. The rating can be done in the top of this screen.

Waiting for your reply,

Kind regards,
Jeff

I still want to know how to make "blue" prints

Understood.

Do you have any photo editing software available?

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

I have already paid for your service. I want an answer to my question!

I understand.

Kind regards,

Jeffrey