Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I can't get my printer to print. Wirelessly. Not lately. I…

Customer Question
I can't get my...

I can't get my printer to print.

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Wirelessly

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Not lately.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I have run through all of my trouble shooting options and am out of ideas.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Printers
5/26/2018
Technician: Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician replied 2 months ago
Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician

I'm sorry about the issue. Is there any error or message?

When was the last time your printer was able to print?

What's the model of your printer?
Do you have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.