Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My printer is not responding to the print commands. I have…

Customer Question
My printer is not...

My printer is not responding to the print commands. I have tried re-booting it several times by shutting down the printer and the computer (HP Envy 23). The printer goes through an initializing process, and then shows a response of 10.0.1.17. The computer does show the correct laser jet M1217 nfw MFP printer connection.

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your LaserJet: wirelessly or by USB?

Wirelessly

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

I don’t know. I have a service contract with Geek Squad; I assumed that was done automatically.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Printers
5/26/2018
Technician: Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician replied 2 months ago
Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician

I'm sorry about the issue. Is there any error or message?

Do you have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?

Are you currently able to make a copy from the printer's glass? (not printing from the computer.)

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.