Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Hui, I have a new T88V POS printer purchased last year the…

Customer Question
Hui, I have a...

Hui, I have a new T88V POS printer purchased last year the print is not as sharp as i want it to be

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your T88V: wirelessly or by USB?

USB

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Did not

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I chose this printer because it is the fastest available here

Submitted: 25 days ago.Category: Printers
5/26/2018
Technician: jeffreybongers, Engineer replied 24 days ago
jeffreybongers
jeffreybongers, Engineer

Hello, my name is***** will be assisting you today. Lets get started!

I'm so sorry for the extended wait time. Do you still need assistance with your issue?

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

Do you still need assistance regarding this problem?

Waiting for your reply,

Kind regards,
Jeff