Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Can you guys help me with installation of an old OKI C3200N…

Customer Question
Can you guys help...

Can you guys help me with installation of an old OKI C3200N printer to work with Mac OS 10.13.4? I have the driver seems to be working but gives me an error: Stopped - 'Filter'failed

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your C3200N: wirelessly or by USB?

Internet trough wifi

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Just now

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Nel

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Printers
que pacho?
Is there anybody that can help me with this issue?
Hiiiiii thereeeeee
No body Home?
Zzzzzz....
5/25/2018
Technician: Steve Asher, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 months ago
Steve Asher
Steve Asher, Computer Support Specialist

Hello! My name is***** will be assisting you today.

Sorry, I was looking up some information

Never mind that last statement. I was doing too many things at once and posted it in the wrong window.

I looked up some information on Okidata's website. It looks like Okidata quit updating the driver with OS 10.12

I'm going to mark this as answered but I WILL still be here if you need further assistance.

Your satisfaction is my priority! I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.