Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I HAVE A HP 7855 ALL IN ONE PTINTER-FAX--, CURRENT STATUS IS…

Customer Question
I HAVE A HP...

I HAVE A HP 7855 ALL IN ONE PTINTER-FAX--, CURRENT STATUS IS OFF LINE.

Technician's Assistant: What HP model do you have?

HP7855 STATUS IS OFF LINE, THIS HAS BEEN A COMMON OCCURANCE, AND TIMES BEFORE I WOULD TURN IT OFF AND BACK ON AND IT WOULD BE OK, BUT NOTTHIS TIME. THE BLUE ICON IS ON AND STEADY I TRIED HP PRINT SCAN DOCTOR IT FAILED TO FIX I TRIED TO ADD PRINTER FROM THE CONTROL PANEL NO LUCK I WANTS THE WPS PIN CODE AND I CAN'T FIND IT.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Printers
printer serial # TH82A5TOBG
5/26/2018
Technician: arsufi2002, Technician replied 2 months ago
arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Technician

Hello and welcome to Justanswer.

My name is ***** ***** I am sorry to hear that you have this issue. I look forward to assisting you today with your question and provide the best solution possible.

Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected.

Did you get a USB cable for the printer?

I have a USB cable

Are you able to print a scanned document directly from printer using printer copy function.

This to confirm that printer itself is free from any defect

Let me know the status

Thanks

Problem solved. Case closed