Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a HP Office Pro 8600 printer. How do I adjust it to…

Customer Question
I have a HP...

I have a HP Office Pro 8600 printer. How do I adjust it to print on legal size paper?

Technician's Assistant: What HP model do you have?

HP Officejet Pro 8600

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your OfficeJet?

The last time I used the printer to print in legal size was a year ago. It worked fine at the time, I just can't find instructions on how to adjust it to print legal size

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I have no idea

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No, this is all, thank you

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Printers
5/25/2018
Technician: Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist replied 2 months ago
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist

Hi, my name isCustomerand welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your printer.

Please follow the instructions in the link below and try setting up legal paper.

https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/hp-officejet-pro-8600-e-all-in-one-printer-series-n911/4322914/model/4323658/document/c02890475.

Print Setup for legal and other papers.

https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/hp-officejet-pro-8600-e-all-in-one-printer-series-n911/4322914/model/4323658/document/c02227495

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Thank you!

Customer/p>