Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My canon TS6020 has stopped printing. It is giving an error…

Customer Question
My canon TS6020 has...

My canon TS6020 has stopped printing. It is giving an error code )x80070002. It is only one month old. What do I do?

Technician's Assistant: Is your printer displaying the error on all print jobs, even after you restart it?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

It is only one month old. I have never updated anything.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Printers
5/25/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 2 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.