Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I am trying to print and it only prints blank. changed the…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to print and it only prints blank. changed the ink and the error is OX97

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried running your printer's self-cleaning cycle? (Sometimes you have to run this several times to see results.)

How do I do that?

Technician's Assistant: The Printer Technician will be able to walk you through that. Have you tried wiping down the metal contacts on your printer and cartridges?

No, where are they?

Technician's Assistant: The Printer Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Printers
when do you think you might help me???????
you were quick to take my money!!!!!
got an email. just thanked for my money. period!!!!!!
I want my money back
please refund me my money and email me a confirmation. No one is connecting to my computer
answer me!!!!!!
5/25/2018
Technician: Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist replied 3 months ago
Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist
Experience: A deep understanding and technical prowess in the finer points of printing and printer repair. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

My apologies that no one responded to you sooner, were a little under staffed this morning.

Do you still want help, or do you want me to go ahead and send you the refund link now?

I'll be waiting for your reply, thank you.

Dustin S.
Senior Technician and Former 31F1P ( Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer)

I wouls like help but I don't have all day and you may not connect to my computer
refund my money
do you not know what error code OX97 means
what a scam! I will dispute the charge on my american express

While my typing speed is pretty decent, you cant expect instantaneous replies.. Since you dont want to continue, the info below will help you.

Not a problem, here is the refund link

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund-0