Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I just installed a new cartridge HL 630 for my Brother

Customer Question
I just installed a...

I just installed a new cartridge HL 630 for my Brother Hl-L2380. I have never

Technician's Assistant: Is this the first time you've had to change the ink for your HL-L2380?

No probably my third but it is telling me the toner is low, I never installed a separate toner, and where is the go button?.

Technician's Assistant: The Printer Technician will be able to walk you through that. Are you getting any error messages? Are you able to open the lid that covers the cartridges on your printer?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I am sorry for delay, because I am nervous, I am having trouble opening the cartridge cover ok I have it opened

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Printers
5/25/2018
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 2 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

The toner is the ink cartridge, which color is it referring to?

black, that is only color, but where is go button, I never had to this in the past
Richard, I am not getting answers for $ 5.00 trial, pls respond
I do not need remote assistance, for 39.00 is this a sea,, I will cancel with Amex

I needed a minute to look up the specs on this printer...

The cost is more then $5 as explained when you made the question

No it was not explained, what is free trial when you answered nothing

please speak to customer service about all costs. I was not answering nothing, I was taking a minute to look up the specs, I apologize for that

waiting

waiting for what? you need to contact customer service with your cost questions