Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a canon pixma printer MX926 with an error - Support…

Customer Question
I have a canon...

I have a canon pixma printer MX926 with an error - Support Code B200. I have no idea how to fix this or who to contact for assistance, thanks.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

MacBook Pro

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Pixma?

I must admit that I don't print very often (do more scanning). This is the first time I have printed in a few weeks, so I m not sure how long the error has been there

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No, I think that is all

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Printers
5/25/2018
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 3 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please