Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I need to know how to replace the ink carterage. Mg2520. I…

Customer Question
I need to know...

I need to know how to replace the ink carterage

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your printer?

Mg2520

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages? Are you able to open the lid that covers the cartridges on your printer?

I do not remember how I did it last time. I need to read the steps again.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Not at this time

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/25/2018
Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 2 months ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Just fold down the front door/compartment and the carriage will slide over and then you can access the cartridges which just slide in/out.

Here is a video that will better illustrate the process: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0dKxwEEReI

Thank you,

ok

I sent instructions above

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.