Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I had a message that read CAUTION I-UNIT END REPLACE Y C. I…

Customer Question
I had a message...

I had a message that read CAUTION I-UNIT END REPLACE Y C

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

I replaced the black Imaging unit and the Y and C cartridges and still have the same message. Konica Minolta Magicolor 4690MF

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Minolta?

3 days

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Don't know

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Printers
When can I expect an answer?
Is this some kind of a scam? Is there anyone there?
5/25/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 2 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

With the printer powered on, remove the power cord from the back.

Wait 2 minutes

Plug back in the power cord and power it on

Do you still have the error?

still has the message CAUTION I-UNIT END REPLACE Y C
Are you there?
Harry?