Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My laser printer is not responding to my Mac. The printer is…

Customer Question
My laser printer is...

My laser printer is not responding to my Mac. The printer is a LBP6030/6018w

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Wirelessly

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

It's been a while. I haven't used the printer in.a few months.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

That's it

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Printers
5/25/2018
Technician: Michelle, Printer Expert replied 1 month ago
Michelle
Michelle, Printer Expert

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out

Please download and install the printer driver software again on the computer from the below link

https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/support/details/printers/laser-single-function/imageclass/lbp6030w?tab=drivers_downloads

once installed, it will guide you through he wireless setup. follow onscreen prompts

once the setup is complete, try a test print and let me know the status