Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

It says it's offline and it's plugged in. I've wasted so…

Customer Question
It says it's offline...

It says it's offline and it's plugged in. I've wasted so much time on this my daughter had it on wireless. should I say No to wireless?

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

USB because I don't know how to use the wireless one

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Never

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Printers
5/25/2018
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 2 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Are you trying to print from a windows or mac computer? And which version?

Please let me know